VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Support Engineer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
As the Support Engineer for a technology infrastructure that does not exist anywhere else in the market, you will drive opportunity by becoming an expert in our products. Working within an Agile team, you will find solutions to problems and help our customer service team work through technical challenges. Working across our entire Product team, we expect our Support Engineers to offer suggestions for product improvement and help make future technical support easier.
- Elevate the customer experience to drive solution adoption. The primary goal is to drive speed-to-value for our customers to derive maximum business benefit from their investments in as short a time frame as possible by streamlining the customer journey
- Work within a flexible, fast-paced environment, centered around team support, collaboration, and self-governance for process administration
- Build solutions to core technical problems that do not always have a defined pattern available
- Be at the forefront of technology adoption, development, and delivery
- Provide appropriate reporting and updates to organization
- Identify improvements to make product implementation more systemized and efficient
You will be pioneering many of the technical output we seek to create, so the faint of heart need not apply. You will need to possess an ability to communicate well, collaborate along each stage of the development lifecycle, and be nimble to evolving priorities.
We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, and a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists). Great upside is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Experience with SQL scripting to monitor, manage, and modify data, and to build reports or scheduled jobs;
- Passion to drive Innovation and streamline overall process
- Knowledge of APIs and/or large database programs;
- A keen attention to detail and a drive to perfection.
- Must enjoy walking customers through solutions; a problem-solving passion.
- Demonstrable problem solving and process improvement skills
- Strong technical and communication skills and can contribute in a team environment.
- Creativity and initiative to make future technical support easier.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate up, down, and across the business
- A work hard, play hard mentality