As a technical writer you will help developers integrate to our client’s product faster and more efficiently. You will be responsible for creating content and technical documentation that can help software companies increase integration speed and minimize questions.
To succeed, you must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You must be able to work well with team members while also being comfortable making decisions and completing work on your own.
- Set framework and organize documentation that can help developers find documentation quickly and easily.
- Create diagrams, graphics, best practices, and illustration that complement technical specifications.
- Increase content quality and perform performance analysis/benchmarking that can help measure success.
- 2+ year experience writing software documentation for fintech or SaaS companies.
- High level understanding of Java, .net, HTML, Github, Swagger and Word Press.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Technical writer certification is a plus.