This position is out on the manufacturing floor, in a facility of 33 employees, mostly manufacturing. We are looking for someone with experience designing, developing, and documenting test system software and equipment. Candidates must have experience working with Windows, Labview, and Databases. Experience with developing and supporting In-Circuit Test and Functional Test preferred. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Responsible for development of new and existing test software, hardware, and procedures for all company products. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of schematics, test procedures, LabVIEW and Windows programs, test automation, estimating test hardware costs, and providing technical support for production technicians.
- Develop and maintain Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP's) for product testing of all company products.
- Develop and maintain test equipment for production testing of all company products.
- Develop and maintain test programs (LabVIEW and Windows) for production testing of all company products.
- Provide production testing support for all company products.
- Participate in design reviews and work with designer to evaluate testability of new designs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- S.E.E., B.S.C.S. or equivalent experience.
- Working Knowledge of Windows, C++, Visual Basic, and LabVIEW.
- Five years of experience in developing production test.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance