We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our client’s Quality Engineering team at the Corporate Office located in Highland, IL. In this role, the Test Engineer is responsible for development of new and existing test software and hardware focusing on in-circuit testing (ICT) for all products. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of schematics, test procedures, ICT Vendor programs to automate tests, estimating test hardware costs, and providing technical support for production personnel. We are looking for candidates that have experience designing, developing, and documenting ICT test systems or willing to learn. Candidates must have experience working with Windows. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
Responsible for development of new and existing test software, hardware, and procedures for all products. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of schematics, test procedures, Lab View and Windows programs, test automation, estimating test hardware costs, and providing technical support for production technicians.
Reports to: Quality Engineering Manager
- Develop and maintain Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP's) for product testing of all of the company’s products.
- Develop and maintain test equipment for production testing of all products.
- Develop and maintain test programs (Lab View and Windows) for production testing of all products.
- Provide production testing support for all products.
- Participate in design reviews and work with designer to evaluate testability of new designs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- S.E.E., B.S.C.S. or equivalent experience.
- Working Knowledge of Windows, C++, Visual Basic, and Lab View.
- Five years of experience in developing production test.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- AD&D Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance