Tier 3 Software Technical Specialist
When tier 1 and tier 2 cannot resolve the problem, tier 3 is called in. At this level, the support person needs to often get into the data base and issue queries. A lot of the issues tier 3 deals with are related to data integrity or complex situation.
Work in an in-office environment for a dynamic growing software company. The successful candidate will have a leadership mentality, at least 5 years’ experience in software training and support, and must enjoy problem solving and being customer facing.
This position focus will be on key accounts and the most valuable clients of the company and must have excellent communication skills.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific application and system features.
- Analyze, document, and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating user tasks).
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues, resolutions workarounds, and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on all media platforms and address issues as needed.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Gather customer feedback and share with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Ability to multi-task as dictated by the workflow.
- Have a team player attitude with a willingness to learn new products and take on new responsibilities when asked.
- Troubleshoot office technical when needed issues.
- Network experience that includes the following: Deployment and management of Cisco Switching, Cisco Access Points, Cisco Routers, Unifi switching platforms, Unifi gateways, and Unifi access points all branding (Wi-Fi 5 & 6).
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and/or 5+ years’ experience in the field.
- Windows 10 experience.
- Windows server and SQL experience.
- Server Colocation management.
- ESXI Server management and deployment.
- Experience with network design and implementation skills using current LAN/WAN topologies, protocols.
- Experience using help desk/CRM software and remote support tools.
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance