VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a UX Optimization Test Manager with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are looking for a User Experience Optimization Test Manager to join the UX Data Science team within the Digital Experience Research & Accessibility team. The Test Manager will all manage A/B/n and multivariate testing for all digital products. Works with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to coordinate and deliver tests. Coordinates the execution of multiple tests and ensure tests do not conflict with one another. Monitors test execution.
- Solely responsible for the implementation and execution of tests.
- Coordinates the execution of multiple tests and ensure tests do not conflict with one another.
- Monitors test execution.
- Coordinates with development peers for more elaborate a/b tests
- Manage multi-site functionality, tracking, concepts and tagging infrastructure
- Setup tests including validation of sample sizes and variant splits
- Collaborates on hypothesis design and research interpretation with UX Research & Data Science peers. Ability to develop and advise on good hypothesis creation.
- Collaborate with Research peers by recognizing and sharing discoveries to increase test efficiency
- Recognize and share discoveries to increase test efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge, experience, and understanding of A/B testing practices and tools such as Adobe
- Target or other website testing tools (A4T Integration skills are preferred)
- Ability to run A/B tests from start to finish, including designing tests, communicating results, and providing guidance to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics platforms
- Familiarity with Tag Management tools (Adobe DTM, Launch or other tag management platforms)
- Practical knowledge of Internet technologies, website construction and progressive enhancement
- Experience with Kanban or Scrum agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with project tracking tools such as Jira
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights
- Strong proactive communication skills; demonstrable experience presenting recommendations to stakeholders
- Self-directed with an ability to work independently and cross-functionally