VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a VB.NET Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are looking for a VB.NET web developer to assist a growing team to work on an innovative solution our company offers to HR organizations. This role is responsible for new software development and support for our existing software platforms. We are looking for someone to join an existing, motivated and productive development team.
The position is responsible for new development, support and maintenance of a VB.NET application. Responsibilities include write new code, bug fixes, product enhancements, day-to-day support, use SSRS to create new reports and meeting the demands of a regular release cycle. The candidate must have the ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language.
- 5+ years of VB.NET experience, C# experience a plus
- 3+ years of ASP.NET development
- 3+ years of SSRS
- SharePoint experience is a plus
- Experience with encryption and HIPPA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Experience with .NET features and Visual Studio
- Experience with using SQL Server as a backend (including writing stored procedures)
- Must be accountable for deadlines and code quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure project completion
- Must be a US Citizen as we have government clients in addition to commercial clients