This position is located at the Corporate Office. We are looking for candidates that have previous leadership of a Marketing Department either in the role of Director or Vice President. This position reports directly to the President of the Company. This individual will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include market research, pricing, new product development plans and marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in the following areas:
- Leader of a marketing team for a mid-sized company within the manufacturing sector
- Marketing of Technical Products preferably to utility, oil and gas, and industrial electrical markets.
- Product development experience.
- Management of a department.
- Titles reporting to this role are the following:
- (1) Director of Product Line Management – he has (2) Product Line Managers
- (3) Sr. Technical Writers
- (1) Marketing Communications Specialist
- (1) Web Developer
- (1) Market Research Analyst
- (1) Office Machine Operator
- Building and monitoring market knowledge
- Increasing market share and profit
- Acquisition Assessment and Integration
- Building Brand Recognition
- Supports the Strategic Plan and the company.
- Oversees the analysis of sales records, research trends, and estimates in market developments and potential.
- Contracts with firms, trade, and market groups to determine customer needs, preferences, and/or conduct special surveys.
- Works with Sales to estimate sales potential and application of new products to enhance the organization's competitive position.
- Participates with Sales in sales planning and in short-term and long-term forecasting.
- Conducts sales research to determine current market conditions.
- Serves as a point of contact with outside agencies on matters relating to economics, statistics, marketing, and business policies for which the department has responsibility.
- Manages direct reports and conducts performance reviews, supervises training and developing of subordinates.
- Knowledge of technology based products and markets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 10 years of experience in marketing.