Seeking a motivated web applications developer to plan, design, code, test, and support web applications that provide access to corporate databases. The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle. Projects consist primarily of custom web applications for external and internal use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in web applications development.
- Proficiency with Java development.
- Proficiency in Java Script development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX.
- Proficiency in C# development.
- Proficiency in SQL 2017: relational database design and stored procedure development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET development.
- Knowledge of Angular development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior professional software development experience is a plus.