The Web Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of new software programs and additional features. Experience integrating web applications with SAP Business One ERP system is key within this role. We are looking for a creative employee who can complete detailed projects at a rapid pace. A positive attitude, multi-tasking and creative problem solving are essential.
Together with all employees, the incumbent of this position is responsible for the consistent, personal demonstration of the published behavioral principles that support our client’s company values of integrity, quality, determination, family, pride, passion, and respect.
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- Designs, develops, and implements new software programs and features.
- Maintains and improves existing software.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves site and application issues. Recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Recommends improvements to software and serve as a key collaborator in departmental initiatives.
- Assesses and communicates issues of technological impact on business, measure and reports the level of service being delivered.
- Collaborates across departments to identify and understand new website and application development needs.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
Education, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, plus at least 7 years of web development experience.
- Expert knowledge of a ASP.NET MVC entity framework.
- Expert knowledge of Client-Side Scripting.
- Expert Knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
- Experience with SAP Business One integration/API.
- Experience with SAP Fiori apps.
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or similar products.
- Excellent UI/UX development skills.
- Solid software development process skills.
- IIS configuration, troubleshooting & administration, including security issues.
- SQL Server database design and implementation experience.