WordPress or Drupal Developer
We are looking for a strong thinker who loves the challenge of creating custom, smart, and engaging experiences for the web. You will work directly with creative leaders to create innovative and thoughtful user experiences for a variety of clients across the country. We build sites that put design and user experience at the forefront, and we want developers who understand that function is inseparable from form as we push towards making sites that users enjoy and want to keep using.
Responsibilities encompass the full deployment life cycle, including configuration, development, quality control, and post-launch support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing multiple responsive websites using WordPress or Drupal.
- Experience with CSS controlled animation and transitions.
- Ability to create and customize modules/plugins.
- An appreciation for the relationship of design and development (including responsive design principles).
- Ability to install, configure, and support Drupal or WordPress and coordinating modules/plugins.
- Ability to upgrade Drupal or WordPress (release-to-release and version-to-version).
- Strong front-end development skills with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with most recent versions of Drupal or WordPress.
- Experience using Git.
- A track record of writing code that is clean, understandable, and cross browser compatible.
- A love for building clean, visually appealing interfaces and interactions to make a site unique and memorable
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with Canvas, WebGL, GreenSock, and other animation techniques.
- Familiarity with integrating and customizing: APIs, social media channels and CRM tools.
- Prior exposure to API and/or SSL methods, protocols, integration, and support.
- Professional certifications and/or educational degrees.
- Competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and 401k match.
- An awesome open-loft work environment in the heart of Midtown Alley — St. Louis’s Design District — near bars, restaurants, and many creative shops.
- A highly collaborative environment with designers, writers, strategists, producers, and project managers working together as a team to create the highest quality work.
- The opportunity to learn and grow with one the country’s premier branding consultancies while making a positive impact for our clients and our community.
- Paid holidays and generous vacation/personal time.
- As a web developer with an EE focus, activities are centered around building, customizing and supporting responsive digital properties using EE and front end development skills.