VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a WorkDay Product Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Solution expert and primary point of contact between CLIENT and Vendors for complex technical and business matters. Responsible for having a full understanding of the Workday capabilities and how they are deployed and utilized at CLIENT. Serves as internal support for items that cannot be resolved by the CLIENT Help Desk and is responsible for escalating to Vendor as needed for resolution. Responsible for all operational processes between CLIENT and Vendor including managing the change control process, tracking and monitoring SLA’s, reconciling invoices, and maintaining a product roadmap. Serves internal departments as the point of contact for Workday related information and activities associated with satisfying the ongoing operational requirements of other departmental policies and procedures (i.e. Vendor Management, Security, compliance, IT, etc.). Will be a standing member of any/all Workday related projects for enhancements and releases.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Partner with assigned business areas to gain deep understanding of their processes, plans, and how technology solutions are utilized by them.
- Responsible for understanding the full product solution, its capabilities, and how it is being used by CLIENT in order to support users as well as provide analysis and recommendations regarding future uses and solutions to support the business.
- Work with CLIENT business units to ensure proper understanding and utilization of products inherent capabilities.
- Create and maintain an ongoing product roadmap by working with CLIENT business units to identify, sequence, and prioritize enhancement requests in conjunction with upcoming vendor releases and available budget allocation.
- Represent CLIENT and provide input into Vendors product roadmap and enhancement planning.
- Produce Feasibility Studies and Business Cases to support Life Cycle Management and prioritization.
- Responsible for fulfilling the internal product management requirements associated with other CLIENT departmental policies and procedures (Security, Vendor Management, audit, compliance, etc).
- May assume a team lead role for a work group.
Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Configuration, and Documentation
- Evaluate and analyze business requirements, elicit information to help identify business needs and objectives, and propose solutions to solve problems.
- Manage on-going communication and clarification of functional and non-function requirements in a clear and comprehensible manner to project staff, and other technical stakeholders.
- Create and manage Solution Requirements Package supporting Business Requirements:
- Use Cases and/or User Stories
- Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Interface Mock-ups and attributes
- Process Models and descriptions
- Workflow Storyboards
Requirements Traceability Deliverables
- Application configuration changes with appropriate change management documentation
- Requirements management and documentation
- Evaluate solution proposals for technical merit and feasibility to satisfy business needs within tolerable cost and risk parameters.
- Assist in preparation of testing strategy and test plans and drive SIT and UAT
- Complete all mandatory training.
- Comply with code of conduct and Bank policies/ procedures.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies and procedures and report to management immediately.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all CLIENT anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
Culture and Values
Actively & consistently demonstrate CLIENT's Eight Cultural Practices.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superb judgement, value-add, as to the appropriateness of the business needs (true justification) and the proposed solution.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) with technical understanding (ability to interpret information) and the proposed solution.
- Ability to read and understand technical requirements and design documentation to ensure vendor proposed solutions meet CLIENT needs and identify potential impacts to the CLIENT environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Understanding of business analysis activities, tasks, tools and deliverables.
- Prior experience with Workday or similar HRIS
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Business Administration preferred) with a minimum of 7+ years of information technology experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Master’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Business Administration preferred) with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.